Create Time For Your Life

Articles to inspire you to navigate your way confidently and safely through life....

Pages

Personal Coach and Motivational Speaker..

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Friday 27 June 2014

3 Questions to cope with change!

When you anticipate your day going a certain way and things don't work out the way you had planned, do you find you have a natural tendency to get discouraged?


Here are some questions to ask yourself to help you take back the responsibility for creating a more positive experience...


1.  How do I react when my expectations of circumstances and others are thwarted? 

2. Does my reaction affect others positively or negatively? 

3. Can I be responsible for my influence on others?

Sooo..when plans change unexpectedly just ask yourself those 3 little questions and hopefully you will Create a positive Reaction from you and therefore from everyone around you!

Believing in you!




Create A Great Week!

Checkout my website here:

Http://createtimeforyourlife.com



1 comment:

  1. I have been searching for blogs like this for a while now and boy am I glad I found yours. I am really passionate about life tips and just easy living in general. Please if you can could recommend similar blogs. Thanks in advance.

    pricelesswilkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LIKE us on FACEBOOK