Create Time For Your Life

Articles to inspire you to navigate your way confidently and safely through life....

Pages

Personal Coach and Motivational Speaker..

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 May 2015

You Need to Make this Promise to Yourself


                         My Promise

"I promise to…

Dream big.

Embrace growth, learning and change.

Look for the best in myself – and look for the best in others.

Allow my passion to fuel my life.

Stay true to who I am while becoming the best I can be.

Create healthy boundaries that lift me higher so I can serve better.

Grow a heart-centered career or business that rocks!

Say “Thank you” for all the love, beauty and joy in my life. Every. Single. Day.

Play, dance and sing every chance I get.

Honor myself and those whose lives I encounter by taking action toward my goals and dreams."

Why not write this promise on a sticky note and tape it to your computer or your whiteboard. Or keep it in your notes on your phone!

Create a poster or write it on a postcard and send it to yourself.

This way you will create the life that you desire😀

Remember...your thoughts create your future...

Vivien Black
Createtimeforyourlife.com

4 comments:

LIKE us on FACEBOOK