Create Time For Your Life

Articles to inspire you to navigate your way confidently and safely through life....

Pages

Personal Coach and Motivational Speaker..

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Boost Yourself Up..Learn How Here!!


How often do you pat yourself on the back and tell yourself how wonderful you are?

In my Coaching practice I teach an exercise called Mirror Boosting!

I recommend doing this exercise for a minimum of 21 days in a row without skipping a day as a way of building your self-esteem and your self-confidence. 

A number of years ago I suffered from Post Traumatic Stress. I had heard about using positive affirmations as a way of healing and moving forwards but had never incorporated it into my own life. Well..what a transformation when I started literally talking to myself in the mirror!

The number one benefit I have received from using this Exercise over the past five years is that I have developed a very intimate relationship with myself. 

I now call it 'My Mirror Boost Buck-Up"!!

'Vivien I acknowledge you for saying yes to your wildest dream.' '
"Vivien I am so proud of you for doing the Mirror Exercise for the past five years"
"Vivien I acknowledge you for all your persistence growing your business."
"Vivien I admire the way you accept and flow with all the changes in your life"
'Vivien , I love you.' '
"Vivien  you deserve the very best!'
 (This is just in case my subconscious isn't clear about that because in my head I do truly believe it !)

Now, even when I have a really bad day, I look myself in the mirror and come up with good things to say. 

I look deeply into my eyes, and talk to myself really slowly. Real honesty. I have accomplished so much, so why shouldn't I acknowledge it?

While talking to myself I stand a little taller, feel good and smile. And when I am finished I stand even taller..feel even better and am normally laughing!!

You see before, I used to always acknowledge everyone else....feeling that they were better than me.... Always feeling that they had " got it altogether" far more than me!

Sometimes even now I feel really amazed at all the positive benefits of the Mirror Boost Buck-Up practice. 

I find that I am able to ask others for help more, and I am really getting good at receiving it! I always have had self-confidence and high self-esteem, but now I am much more grounded, present and self-assured. 

All things grow with positivity. 

So are you acknowledging your positives?

Look into your own eyes and acknowlede what you have accomplished whether big or small will have a truly powerful impact. 

The repeated looking into your eyes and saying I love you strengthens the love muscle. I always acknowledge my friends, my family,  my clients, and my children knowing it will make them more successful. 

However practicing the Mirror Exercise has made ME more successful. I now value my own needs as much as I value other people's needs, which has also led to stronger relationships. I now feel able to ask for a lot more and I am much better at receiving. 

If you'd like to learn more about personal development then check out my website at 
Http://createtimeforyourlife.com


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful tips. extremely well-written, keyword-oriented and incredibly beneficial. their really interesting to a lot followers. I seriously get pleasure from this specific, thanks.
    time management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. The life coaching courses provided by Master My Life are an excellent way to make your life successful by replacing your negative qualities by positive ones. Taking the courses helps one to be successful in their life by controlling their emotions. The improvement in emotional intelligence helps people be successful in their life and the changes in their life benefit them. The improved emotional intelligence makes people good managers and leaders by improving their social and managerial skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very wonderful tips, here is a number of easy suggestions to increasing our self-esteem in our life. Why it's important for you, browse at Pro Life Coach and see the most effective ways to improve your self-esteem and building confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit the List of 10 best life coach from allahabad and take a right coach by your side and to establish your strong career! Start Soon!

    Nice Blog. Hope People also make Use Of this .
    If You need any service visit on
    For Such best life coach in Chandigarh visit on
    http://www.clicktrackindia.com/list-of-top-life-coach-trainer-in-haryana/

    ReplyDelete

LIKE us on FACEBOOK